Oliver Footwear Feel Comfort Promotion - Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to Australian and New Zealand residents who are over 18 years of age. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its associated companies and agencies involved in this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotion commences at 7.00am AEST 1/3/2020 and closes at 11.59pm AEST 30/4/2020. (Promotional Period).
4. To enter, purchase any pair from the Oliver footwear range from a participating retailer during the Promotion Period. Enter online at www.oliver.com.au/win and fully complete entry form (including full name, email address, contact number and corresponding invoice number).
5. Only one (1) entry is permitted per Eligible Product purchase. Entrants can enter more than once by purchasing multiple Eligible Products and completing additional entry form online.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries may be deemed invalid. For example, entries which do not include the entrant's name, daytime contact number or email address will not be accepted.
7. Purchase receipt must clearly show that an Eligible Product was purchased during the Promotional Period. Entrants must retain their receipt/s and will be required to provide them to the promoter to be eligible to claim the prize.
8. The draw will take place at 12 noon AEST on the 6 th May, 2020 at Honeywell Safety Products, 45 Grosvenor Street, Abbotsford, VIC, 3067.
9. There are 5 prizes to be awarded. The 1st valid entry drawn will win a Luxury Glamping and Cruise Retreat* package for 2, including 1 nights Glamping at Balgownie Estate and a 1 night cruise aboard the Emmylou Paddle steamer in Echuca. Prize also includes - Flights from the winners nearest major city (if required) Car hire/transfers, 2 x dinners and 2 x breakfasts and a wine tasting. * The prize package is subject to date availability and special conditions. Total prize is valued at up to $3,000.00. The next 2 valid entries drawn will each win a Smart Watch valued up to $650 each and the next 2 valid entries drawn will each win a Bose QuietComfort 3511 Wireless Over- ear Headphones valued at up to $350.00 each. Total prize pool is $5,000.00.
10. The winners will be notified by phone and email within two (2) days of the draw and their names and suburbs will be published on the promotional website www.oliver.com.au from 8th May, 2020 for 28 days.
11. All prizes will be delivered to winners within 28 days of the close of the Promotional Period, subject to any processing or delivery delays. Winners will be notified of any delay.
12. The bonus Oliver comfort pack that is also available with the purchase of any pair of Oliver footwear during the promotion includes: x 1 Oliver Trucker Cap valued at $14.95 RRP and x 1 pair of everyday Bamboo Oliver socks valued at $12.00 RRP. This offer is limited to the first 3000 valid entries lodged. Bonus comfort packs will be delivered to eligible claimants within approximately 90 days of the promotion closing date.
13. The Promoters shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a prize, except for any loss, damage or injury which is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoters or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law.
14. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter; whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involves manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the promotion as intended by the Promoter. In the event of such problems or conduct, then the Promoter may (where necessary with approval from the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any misdirected or lost entries or entries not received by the closing date in clause 3.
18. In the event of any prize not being claimed after three months of the draw, a second chance draw will be held on 5/08/2020 subject to State Regulations at the same time and place as the first draw to distribute any unclaimed prizes. If required second chance draw winners will be notified by email within two (2) days of the second chance draw and their names and suburbs will be published on the promotional website (www.oliver.com.au) on 07/08/2020.
19. The Promoter is O & S Holdings (Vic) Pty Ltd trading as Oliver Footwear of 3/874 Humffray Street South, Ballarat, Victoria, 3350, ABN 72004504018.
Authorised under NSW Permit No: LTPS/20/41813 ACT Permit No: TP 20/00155