Take on the most rugged and tough work sites any workday. Built from superior materials and quality workmanship, our work boots are hard wearing and built to last.
- Our safety footwear are built to last from technologically superior materials proven to provide complete foot protection across a number of industries and demanding work environments. Features that have been extensively trialled and tested in-house include abrasion resistance, heat resistance, electrical hazard protection, slip resistance, antistatic and more.
- Oliver’s rigorous product design and manufacturing process reflects a commitment to continuous improvement. Significant improvements in materials, technologies and patented designs of safety footwear means the brand now caters to meet the majority of industrial workplace environments.
- Oliver’s unique new lightweight PORON© XRD™ material is treated with a microbial protection that help prevents the growth of bacteria, colours and stains, extending the lifespan of your boots.
- All Oliver leather safety footwear are warranted for six months from the date of purchase against defective workmanship and/or materials when used under normal conditions for the purpose intended. Defective footwear will be repaired and returned where possible, otherwise safety footwear will be replaced.
- For non-safety shoes and boots, Oliver’s three-year HYDROstop® protection guarantees against damage caused by the effects of hydrolysis and microbiotic attack on the sole of shoes or boots. Defective footwear will be repaired and returned where possible, otherwise non-safety footwear will be replaced.